Dirt Road Charm

Motherhood, Agriculture, and everything in between

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Favorite Things Friday (on saturday).....Turquoise

 Since life has been pretty busy and I didn't get this posted yesterday we will let it slide a day and share my favorite things Saturday!!! So as many of you may know my favorite color would have to be turquoise. If I could paint everything a different shade of turquoise my life would be complete!  It goes with absolutely EVERYTHING!!  No matter if you are going out on the town or in the barn working cattle, it is your go to color!  Here are a few of my favorite turquoise pieces......

You can never have too many turquoise cowboy boots or even purses!!  If you are looking for boots or purses you need to definitely check out The Mule Barn for the best boot selection EVER!!!!  If you are looking for accessories and clothing then Southern Jewlz is your go to store!!!
Love turquoise jewelry and the belt is another Southern Jewlz specialty!  If any of you are living in the Midwest like myself and the temps are pretty cold this weekend what better way to enjoy the negative degree temps than staying inside and doing some shopping!!!!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment