Dirt Road Charm

Motherhood, Agriculture, and everything in between

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Holiday Beauty Swap Reveal!

Better late than never right?.........What better way to spend a day snowed in than to catch up on some much needed blog posts!  This holiday season I had the enjoyment of participating in some great gift swaps.  The amazing Crystal Cattle set up this fun Holiday Beauty Swap





We were set up with other bloggers and I got set up with the lovely Brandi Lang from Lipstick and Tractors.  We shared our likes and dislikes and let each other surprise one another with items.  This is not only fun because it involves makeup but also because it allows me to meet other fellow bloggers.  Here are the items that were included in my package:



I received some great sample products such as shampoo and conditioners along with some cleansing creams and face conditioners and lotions.  These are great especially with some of my travels coming up I wont have to pack big bulky bottles.





 I also received some brown mascara and a great new eyeliner from Ulta along with a facial cleanser. I used both the mascara and eyeliner and they are great products!


Last but not least.....the lipstick.  This was my favorite part of the whole package!  I got a pink color and vibrant red!  Both of them look great and I can't wait to wear them out!  The red is MAC Ruby Woo and the pink is Maybelline Color Whisper Berry Ready.  I suggest you all go out and give these a try!!

If you are all sitting there thinking this was a great idea and wishing you could have been involved you are in luck!  Crystal Cattle will be hosting another beauty swap so be sure to check back to her blog often for details!  I hope you all have a great week

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment