Dirt Road Charm

Motherhood, Agriculture, and everything in between

Monday, December 8, 2014

December CFBP.......Baby It's Cold Outside

So while this may be the theme of this months blog party link up, I must admit that it has been pretty mild in these parts lately.  I even heard it may reach close to 50 degrees this coming week.  For December in Ohio that is pretty rare.  Last year I'm pretty sure we were under a ridiculous amount of snow.  If you can tell I'm not complaining in the slightest.  I will take 50 degrees in December any day!

As mentioned at the beginning.......our December blog party link up is "Baby it's Cold Outside".  That means share with us anything and everything that reminds you of winter and the holidays.  I can't wait to see what everyone has to share since i procrastinate every year when it comes to the holidays  and deciding what to buy/make for people and what dish to take to family gatherings.  So give me some inspiration friends!

Be sure to check out the other lovely hosts as well!




No comments:

Post a Comment