Dirt Road Charm

Motherhood, Agriculture, and everything in between

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Country Fair Blog Party......Easter Edition!

Easter is coming up......quickly and if you are anything like me you wait until the last minute and frantically call all of your family members to see what they are bringing to Easter dinner in hopes of trying to decide what you should bring.  This happens at pretty much every holiday for me.  Everyone always snags the staples such as the meat, potatoes, scalloped corm, green bean casserole, etc...so I'm left normally with looking online for a great recipe to try.

So if you are anything like me then this blog party may be just what you need to find a new recipe or gift to make for the Easter weekend upon us.  Check out the past week's winners for some great recipes and DIY projects and even past entries may just be your saving grace for the side dish you are looking for!

Last Week's Winners:
AG

FOOD
Desserts Required: Gooey Easter Brownie Cups

DIY
Hasekamps of Tulips: Homemade Gifts Are Best

For all of you men and women out there that have great dishes for Easter or a great DIY project that would make the best Easter gift we need you!!!  Share your recipe or project or even just your post about Ag and help out those of us (myself) that wait until the last minute and need a good recipe!  Link up below!


4 comments:

  1. Sure do like that DIY post from last week!!! ;) I must be too fast, I can't see where to add a post..............will check back later! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I am too fast!! I posted this thinking it was Thursday! The link up opens at midnight so be sure to come back and link a post!!! Sorry for the confusion.

      Delete
  2. I loved all of the posts from last week, but did not make the connection that most could be used or related to Easter. Good job Taysha!

    Now to try and figure out what to take to Easter dinner............ideas?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally joined for the first time this week (it's old, sorry!) with Laurie's urging - I'll try to have a newer post for next week!

    ReplyDelete