Dirt Road Charm

Motherhood, Agriculture, and everything in between

Thursday, June 7, 2012

June is Dairy Month!!!!!

With June being dairy month I find myself justifying ice cream more often than I probably should be.  However I suppose I'm going to have to let it slide and support my local dairy farmers!!  I interact with dairymen on a daily basis with my job and they definitely have a job that most of us take for granted.  Many people don't have the slightest idea of what is all involved in getting that gallon of milk to your table.

One of my customers recently got a large rotating cow brush.  It reminds me of a large car wash brush.  They are really fun to watch because the cows absolutely love them and it is like a massage for us.  Here is a little clip of what one of these look like and how they run.  They are really neat and the cows love them......now this is cow comfort!!!


Join in and celebrate dairy month and treat yourself to some ice cream or purchase an extra gallon of milk!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment