Dirt Road Charm

Motherhood, Agriculture, and everything in between

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Greatest Parody EVER!! I'm Farming and I Grow It

So if you are in agriculture and maybe even not I'm sure you have seen the youtube video that went viral from Peterson Farm Bros. "I'm Farming and I Grow It".  This video has got to be one of the greatest videos on youtube thus far!!!  This video has really put them on the map.  One of the greatest aspects of them being recognized is that they really have a passion for what they do and want to inform the public of what they do and why. 

These talented and creative young men are from a cattle ranch in Kansas and I would encourage you to check out this video and the many others that they have posted to promote agriculture and tell their story! 


Also check out some of their other videos : Feeding Cattle on a Livestock Farm, Wheat Harvest on a Family Farm in Kansas
                                                     
Enjoy!  Ps.....I'm headed to Napa Valley tomorrow so be waiting for some awesome pics and great wine info!!!           

No comments:

Post a Comment