Dirt Road Charm

Motherhood, Agriculture, and everything in between

Friday, June 15, 2012

Favorite thing Friday!

Good morning!!!! I am attempting a blog post from my iPhone blogger app! We shall see how well this works!

I have recently turned our spare bedroom into my closet. My clothes were starting to overtake the bedroom and I had no where to put my jewelry do I though turning the spare room into a walk in closet was genius!!

My color scheme was obviously turquoise and I found a cowhide rug to incorporate as well. Looks pretty sharp if I do say so myself! Recently was perusing on Etsy and found this awesome treasure and had to have it!

If you go to Etsy and find the store White Faux Taxidermy they will hook you up with any colors you want!!

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment