Dirt Road Charm

Motherhood, Agriculture, and everything in between

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Fall Beauty Swap

I've said it before and I'll say it again...this is the greatest thing on social media ever!!  If anyone of you know of a better activity than meeting someone new and sharing your favorite beauty items please let me know.  I doubt you can find one!  Crystal Cattle is a pure genius for coming up with this!

This time I was paired up with the lovely Melanie over at The Traveling Cowgirl.  I knew this girl was going to be pretty legit as when we contacted each other she was on her way to Round Top, TX to visit Junk Gypsy!  Any girl that likes the Junk Gypsy's is alright in my book!  She sent me some amazing new finds that I can't wait to share with y'all


Here are my absolute favorites!


I was told that NARS is very comparable to MAC but just cheaper.  I was skeptical because I am a MAC lover to the extreme.  I was pleasantly surprised!  I received this Matte Lip Pencil and I have worn it out multiple times and love it!


I also received this Sephora Lipstick in Deep Mauve.  I love this one too! I am loving these fall colors of mauve and burgundy!  You guys seriously need to try these two.  You won't be disappointed.


Now when you wear darker colored lipstick, many times the color will bleed up your face.  It isn't pretty.  Every time you glance in the mirror you notice the lipstick has moved all the way up to your nostrils.  Real life.  This product is a must have!!!  It is a clear lip liner that keeps your lipstick from bleeding.  Genius!

I also received the Buxom Mascara Bar as well as the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara.  These are both great products!  I have a couple buxom glosses that I love so was excited to try their mascara.  I have tried a couple different urban decay mascaras and this one didn't disappoint either.

I also received the Ole Henriksen Brightening Cleansing Cloth.  These are divine!  I love a great cleansing cloth that doesn't leave my face feeling greasy or gross.  These are great!  Last but not least I got mint lip balm.  Those are great!  My puppy actually got hold of my old one so this was perfect timing for a replacement!

Now go out and get these!  You won't be disappointed!

Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. I am going to have to try the No Bleeding Lips. I have a huge problem with lipstick bleeding, especially when I eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the no bleeding lips thing. I love these colors. Have a NARS lip pencil and it stays put all day! You need to check out the NYX matte lipsticks. Way cheaper than both MAC or NARs and they are awesome. Got mine in my box and probably would have never tried if it wasn't for my awesome partner!
    www.crystalcattle.com

    ReplyDelete