Dirt Road Charm

Motherhood, Agriculture, and everything in between

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Spring Beauty Swap

Makeup, chocolates, beauty products, meeting new amazing women......yeah that just happened.

I was asked by the lovely Crystal Cattle to co host her spring beauty swap and I couldn't have been more excited!  It is such a great way to meet new people and get introduced to new products that you may have never thought to try!

This beauty swap I was partnered up with Sandy Porter from Idaho.  She pretty much nailed it!

I knew we needed to be friends once I saw this hilarious card!!

She also got me these amazing chocolates and they have a hint of mint in them so if you put them in your freezer they are delicious and I pretty much became addicted so Sandy if you read this please tell me where I can get more of those!!!!

Now onto the good stuff......

1. It's A 10- miracle leave in plus keratin.  This......by far one of the greatest things to ever receive in a beauty swap.  I have put in on my hair after my shower everyday since I received it and my hair is so soft and it for real is getting rid of my split ends and frizz!!!  A must have!

2. Hempz Moisturizer- this is some amazingly good lotion that is so soothing and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily or gross afterwards.  

3. OPI Cajun Shrimp- this color is one of the summer's best!  I wasted no time putting it on my nails!

4. CND nail and cuticle conditioner- I have yet to try this mostly because this time of year my hands are normally covered in dirt but can't wait to give it a try!

Be sure to check out what all the other ladies received in the Spring Beauty Swap link up!

Enjoy



3 comments:

  1. Beauty Swap is fun! I also am a huge fan of It's a 10 products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That card is awesome! It's a 10 makes GREAT hair products, our local hair salon carries their products! And she just recently started carrying Hempz.. LOVE their lotions! And they smell so yummy! You got some great stuff! Thanks for hosting with Crystal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny my local hair salon has carried its a 10 products and I never thought to try it ever! So glad I got some bc now I'm hooked!!

      Delete