Dirt Road Charm

Motherhood, Agriculture, and everything in between

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Spring Beauty Swap

Makeup, chocolates, beauty products, meeting new amazing women......yeah that just happened.

I was asked by the lovely Crystal Cattle to co host her spring beauty swap and I couldn't have been more excited!  It is such a great way to meet new people and get introduced to new products that you may have never thought to try!

This beauty swap I was partnered up with Sandy Porter from Idaho.  She pretty much nailed it!

I knew we needed to be friends once I saw this hilarious card!!

She also got me these amazing chocolates and they have a hint of mint in them so if you put them in your freezer they are delicious and I pretty much became addicted so Sandy if you read this please tell me where I can get more of those!!!!

Now onto the good stuff......

1. It's A 10- miracle leave in plus keratin.  This......by far one of the greatest things to ever receive in a beauty swap.  I have put in on my hair after my shower everyday since I received it and my hair is so soft and it for real is getting rid of my split ends and frizz!!!  A must have!

2. Hempz Moisturizer- this is some amazingly good lotion that is so soothing and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily or gross afterwards.  

3. OPI Cajun Shrimp- this color is one of the summer's best!  I wasted no time putting it on my nails!

4. CND nail and cuticle conditioner- I have yet to try this mostly because this time of year my hands are normally covered in dirt but can't wait to give it a try!

Be sure to check out what all the other ladies received in the Spring Beauty Swap link up!

Enjoy



2 comments:

  1. Beauty Swap is fun! I also am a huge fan of It's a 10 products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny my local hair salon has carried its a 10 products and I never thought to try it ever! So glad I got some bc now I'm hooked!!

    ReplyDelete