Dirt Road Charm

Motherhood, Agriculture, and everything in between

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy New Year......resolution?

Well hello 2013! I hope that you all had an amazing new year as well as a fulfilling 2012! I have been thinking quite a bit about this resolution business. I don't even know if I made one last year. I always think health and fitness is an ok idea but kind if lame. As I sit here pondering the question and listening to music videos it hit me!

Since I took a new job that lands me back in Ohio my New Years resolution is to become a better more involved Ohio resident. This is hard because I have been in Michigan for like the last 7 years and have great friends, connections, and mentors. I will always be a Spartan. Now just a relocated one. It's hard being a Spartan in buckeye nation :)

My goal for 2013 is to become more involved as well as volunteer more. I have started out pretty strong so far so we will
see how long the enthusiasm lasts. (I mean we are only 5 days into the new year). I'm optimistic!! I feel this is pretty realistic which I think is key to keeping and achieving goals.

What are some of your goals or resolutions for the new year?

Happy 2013!!!



1 comment:

  1. I love your idea of doing something for others. It seems as though The typical resolution is to lose weight of eat better. I work on a dairy farm. I would love to volunteer. It is hard to find the time but I Defently am gonna make it happen this year!

    ReplyDelete