Dirt Road Charm

Motherhood, Agriculture, and everything in between

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

YAY for "I Heart Beef" Month!!

This is definitely my favorite specialty month because February is I Heart Beef month!!  I absolutely love beef and the whole cattle industry so it makes sense this is one of my favorite months! I get the pleasure (some days better than others) to work with cattle on a daily basis so it is one of my deepest passions.
In honor of I Heart Beef month I will be eating beef everyday for the next 29 days.  This is not unusual because beef is normally incorporated in my diet but will be a fun adventure to come up with different recipes to incorporate beef everyday.   So to start off day one we had tacos for dinner tonight!
I challenge everyone to enjoy the month of beef and make an attempt to support the industry in any way you can think!!!  I will be posting my month of beef recipes so stay tuned and enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment