This is a sponsored post with Pampers and Walmart. All opinions are my own.
I was super excited to get selected to help promote the pampers premium care campaign #motherspromise. This is such a great campaign because it encourages you to make a promise to your little ones and create a craft so that you can keep the promise top of mind. The craft was a no brainer for me. One of the first things I do in the morning while feeding my nugget is make some coffee. This mama doesn't function well until after coffee. If I want to keep something top of mind, the best bet would be to put it on coffee mug. So that's what I did!
DIY Coffee mug how to:
- Buy a white mug or light colored mug that marker will show up on
- Pick your sharpie colors to use
- Draw your design
- Let dry for a couple hours
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees
- Care...Hand-wash instead of dishwasher
My promise to my son is to love him unconditionally and to make sure he appreciates the value of gratitude. I want him growing up understanding how blessed he is for the life he has. Never take things for granted. Always be willing to help those in need or lend a helping hand.
From the moment Wyatt was born he has had pampers on his bum. This was the brand of choice at the hospital and as a first time mom, I went with the sensitive line because I had this fear that his bottom would break out in a rash, so why chance it.
- Pampers premium Care Diapers are available at Walmart and Walmart.com
- Super affordable
- Top tier, high quality diaper
- 5 Star skin care, hypoallergenic, wetness indicator, unique absorb away liner, breathable inside & out, extra absorb channels
I will just be over here sipping my coffee and hoping he stays Forever Young!